Hello friends as you know when we create a website, after that one of the most common problem is Submit XML Sitemap in Google Webmaster Tools for search engine. Whenever I talk newbie’s who don’t have awareness of how to search engine works. Because mostly think that they need to pay Google or search engines to Submit their website. This is not true, of course you can submit website or blog in Google Search for free of charges.
What is a sitemap?
The sitemap is complete list of your blog post or pages, which are available to all users and XML sitemap is one way for your website or blog owners to inform search engines about all the post or pages that exist on their website or blog.
How to Submit XML Sitemap in Google Webmaster Tools:
- Sign in to Google Webmaster Tools
- Click your Site Link.
- Click the Add/Test Sitemap button.
- Enter XML sitemap into the text box that appears in the Submit Xml Sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools the location of your sitemap.
- Now Click Submit.
- Refresh browser to see your new submit XML sitemap in Google Webmaster Tools.
- Click on new sitemap in the list of sitemaps on the Sitemaps page to open the Sitemaps Details.
Once you submit XML sitemap in Google Webmaster Tools, it will take some time before Google processes it. When your blog or website sitemap has been processed, it can take some time before Google crawl and index the blog URLs included your sitemap. But keep in mind one think Google can’t promise to crawl every blog URL of your sitemap or index every crawled blog URL.
You can also delete a blog sitemap from your Google Webmaster Tools account any time, so that it will no longer appears in Google Search Engine.
Submit Xml Sitemap in Google Webmaster Tools Video
Incoming Search Terms
- download google XML Sitemap plugin for wordpress
- how to submit sitemap to google
- submitting sitemap to google
- create sitemap for google webmaster tools
- how to submit blogger sitemap to google webmaster